The MEF is a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization established in 2007. Our purpose is to raise funds and build community support for unique and creative opportunities for teachers and students in the Missoula County Public Schools. We believe that every child deserves a quality education and that the vitality of our community is only as strong as the quality of education its students receive. We all have a stake in ensuring that students in our community experience relevant, innovative and engaging learning experiences.
Today’s students are tomorrow’s neighbors, leaders, voters and friends. Supporting their education is a gift we give ourselves.
With your help, we can deliver on our mission to enhance educational opportunities in our public schools by promoting community investment in Missoula’s most vital resource, our children. Please peruse our website to learn more about our programs and ways that you can become involved.
To enhance the educational opportunities in our public schools by promoting community investment in Missoula’s most vital resource: our children.
We envision our entire community enthusiastically engaged in the education of every child.
Our Core Values:
- We believe in high quality, inspiring educational opportunities for all students.
- We value the vital work of the past, present and future teachers in our student’s lives.
- We believe that learning sustains and enriches life.
- We believe that children should be nurtured and challenged to reach their full potential.
- We believe an investment in education pays the highest dividends.